More quality backlinks to your site seems more popular to search engines. All major search engines (Google, MSN, and Yahoo) take the quality and the context of the links into account. Search engines assume that your web page must offer relevant content if many quality sites link to it.
Off Page/Site search engine optimization (also known as OFF page optimisation) refers to any of the elements on external websites that can influence links and traffic to your website. Some of the off page/site search engine optimization factors include the following:
- PageRank (Google’s measure of importance of your website based on traffic and the number of backlinks to your site)
- Back links (The number of sites who are linking back to your site. N.B. Their sites should be relevant to your products and/or services)
- Press releases and articles on external networks
- Google Local listings
- Listings in directories such as DMOZ
- Viral marketing strategies (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter)
The Off Page Search Engine Optimization Process
Search engines are heavily dependent upon linking factors as a measure of a website’s authority and relevancy for a given search term. These linking factors are combined with other off-site signals to provide search engines with a reliable dataset to feed into their ranking algorithms. Indazo’s off page/site Search Engine Optimization service taps into our understanding of this algorithm to enhance the quality and relevancy of your website in the eyes of the search engines. Our off page/site optimization strategy includes:
- Link Building
- Directory Submissions
- Business Profile Listings
- Local Marketing
- Social Bookmarking
- Social Networking
- Article Management
- Press Release Management
Contact Us Today!
Our consultants’ thoroughness and attention to detail consistently ensure that our website design and development service leads the market and adds considerable value to your wider internet marketing strategies. Contact us now and we will explain how we can help your business prosper on the web.