1. Acceptance of terms.
Your access to and use of the Indazo website (www.Indazo.com) (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
3. Changes to website.
Indazo reserves the right to:
4. Links to third party websites.
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Indazo shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
The Website includes links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
6. Disclaimers and limitation of liability.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Indazo or otherwise used by Indazo as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal use and that you will not re-use or repackage any content for commercial purposes. None of the content may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial use only.
7. Delivery Policies.
- The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Indazo will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Indazo makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Indazo for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Indazo or that of its employees or agents.
Once a service has been paid for, the service will resume straight away. Clients will receive communication within 24 hours from the client manager who will be managing their account. The client manager will have a direct email address and telephone, which can be used to contact him/her during normal business hours. All items purchased are solely intangible services and not physical goods. The service is provided online and nothing is physically posted to you.
8. Non Competition.
Indazo will only work with one client in a certain industry/niche. If Indazo is approached by a rival/competitor to the existing client, Indazo will refuse to work with that given client. The client will not be told the reason as all clients with Indazo are kept 100% confidential. Indazo will respect the privacy of existing clients.
9. No Fixed Contract.
Indazo operates on a month by month agreement. By this, you are not committed to a fixed contract with Indazo. You can cancel at anytime by cancelling the automatic payment subscription with PayPal or letting us know if you pay by invoice. Clients who have been with Indazo for less than 6 months must give 1 months notice, those who have been with Indazo for 6 months but less than 1 year must give 2 months notice and those who have been with Indazo for over 1 year must give 3 months notice. Once the notice period has been served, your contractual agreement with Indazo will come to an end.
10. Refund Policy
. You can get a refund if you request a refund on the date of the payment as this is known as distance selling. From the next day onwards, the work begins and no refund is applicable as the work has started. Payments are always made at the start of the month for 1 months worth of service. If you stop your services anytime during the month, the payment made will stand and no refund will be made at a pro rata rate. If you feel that you are not happy with the service, you can email us at Support@Indazo.com
and our team will give your request special consideration. All decisions made by Indazo are final.
11. Automatic Payment Policy.
If you sign up with a PayPal subscription to be paid every 30 days, it is your responsible to cancel this. This is not done from our end. You should login to PayPal and find the active subscription and cancel it. Money is not taken from our side, it is automatically taken by PayPal each month.
12. Removal Of Our Work.
If you do not pay any outstanding amounts owed, whether it be for the current month or the notice period, Indazo has full rights to remove any work completed on behalf of the client carried out during the period where both companies worked together.
13. Cancellation Policy.
To cancel your payments with Indazo, please ensure that you cancel the subscription with PayPal. Most clients sign up to a monthly subscription with PayPal and it is the clients responsibility to cancel this subscription. Please login to PayPal.com and find the active subscription and click cancel.
You agree to indemnify and hold Indazo and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Indazo arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
16. Governing law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India and the United Kingdom and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian & United Kingdom courts.
Whatever your requirements or budget, we can help you make the most of what the Internet has to offer for your business. Please don’t hesitate to contact us
to find out more, or request a free personalised quote using the form on the right.