Capturing the true essence of SEO requires greater online and off line expertise. SEO managers need to access most versatile SEO resources and tools to achieve success. There are many powerful and efficient SEO tools all over the web; however, it is up to them which tool they want to use for their websites.
Here are a few powerful and efficient SEO tools to be used:
- Siteliner – Use Siteliner to identify duplicate content, broken links, internal page rank, redirections and much more. This intelligent tool helps you to improve your site’s search engine rankings and user’s experience.
- Crystal – Use this amazing tool to understand a user’s personality. This will help you to create personalised and relevant content for your users. (www.crystalknows.com)
- Outwit – Use Outwit to collect and organize data of your website. You can easily extract links, images, email addresses, RSS news, data tables, etc. with its help.
- Xmlsitemapgenerator – Use this tool to generate XML Sitemap for Windows, WordPress, etc. Sitemaps tell search engines when and how often pages are updated, and also their importance.
- Crawler FX – Use this online tool to know whether your website is SEO friendly or not.
- Screamingfrog – Use its “SEO Spider” to crawl your websites’ URLs and fetch key onsite elements to analyse onsite SEO. You can download it for free. You can also use it to identify temporary and permanent redirects as well as broken links.
- Schema Creator – Use Schema Creator to create markup.
- Wordstream – Use Wordstream’s Free Keyword Tool to find the best combination of keywords. You can use it for both SEO and PPC campaign.
- MozBar – Use this tool bar to analyze important search, social and page metrics of any website.
- Webpage Similarity Comparison Tool – This tool is helpful in comparing page titles, Meta information, and common phrases present on different pages.
- Link Analysis Tool – Use Seobook’s Link Analysis Tool to analyze your link profile and compare it with other top competing websites.
- Alexa – Use this competitive intelligence tool to know your site’s actual rank, unique visitors, pageviews, visitors by country, bounce rate, daily time on site, search traffic, and top performing keywords.
All these SEO tools will make your website efficient and competitive as well as improve its rankings.
Quick SEO Tips:
- Use robots.txt file to guide search engines.
- Create unique and relevant content to gain popularity on the web.
- Never use low-quality directory or bookmark sites.
- Avoid using automated programs to create links to your website.
- Use proper pagination markup using rel=next and rel=prev.