Social media marketing has dramatically improved the visibility of businesses within the past few years. Businesses create content for their audiences and share it on different powerful social sites. However, choosing a suitable social site is a challenge because it requires:
- long-term strategic planning,
- invaluable resources,
- advanced tools,
- agile implementation techniques, etc.
Without a proper planning and useful tools businesses are sure to lag behind.
Here are a few social media content creation tools that can help businesses:
- Prezi –This is a well known presentation software tool that provides zoomable canvas to marketers. (Tip – You can add animations to your presentations and share your content on social sites such as Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook). Create stunning presentations with the help of Prezi.
- SlideSnack – This is one of the most effective online presentation sharing tools that converts your “pdf” into a flash presentation. (Tip – You can easily record presentation sessions & export videos).
- Magisto – Magisto transforms your videos and photos into high quality and memorable movies. It’s free and quick. (Tip – You can share your videos on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube or your own blog).
- WeVideo – This is a famous cloud-based online video editing software platform. It has advanced features such as still photo animation, voice over, and clip transformation with a simple and easy to understand interface. (Tip – You can upload your photos, videos and audio files and access them whenever you want).
- Easel.ly – Easel.ly helps you to edit and customize infographic templates. You can create informative and attractive graphics with the help of this tool.
- PowToon – PowToon helps to make high quality animated videos and presentations. You can use it to launch your product or explain its benefits through videos.
- Canva – Canva helps you to create beautiful designs and documents. It has millions of images, free icons, shapes and other incredible features. (Tip – You can create infographics, presentation, social media images, and even online advertisements).
So, use these effective and powerful social media content creation tools and reap ultimate benefits.
- There are 2.3 billion active social media users.
- Snapchat users watch 6 billion videos every day.
- 90% of users say that watching a video about a product makes the decision easier
- 77% of B2C companies have acquired new customers through their Facebook presence.