Business leaders constantly use content marketing to reach their targeted audiences. They use different types of latest techniques to create and distribute content across all the channels. However, they often miss certain essential content marketing resources that can make their content more visible and shareable.
Find a few content marketing resources of real help:
- Piktochart – This is an effective and easy infographic design application that requires little effort to produce interactive and beautiful infographics. Businesses should use it to attract the maximum number of viewers.
- WordPress – This is one of the best web content management systems. It has multiple functionalities and incredible features, no wonder businesses use it extensively to create their websites or blogs.
- Grammarly – This is a free online tool to check grammar, spelling and punctuation. Use it and improve the quality of your content.
- BuzzSumo – BuzzSumo helps businesses to determine the most shared content on social media channels. In fact, it is the right tool to monitor your competitors and evaluate your content marketing strategies.
- BuzzStream – This is a web-based software tool that helps marketers to promote their products, services and content. BuzzStream saves your emails and tweets and lets you set reminders for follow-up. This is one of the best link building tools to date.
- Slideshare – Slideshare helps business owners to spread their network as well as improve the knowledge of their customers through beautiful visual presentations. They can share their presentations, infographics, and documents easily.
- Trello – You must use Trello to work more collaboratively, efficiently and productively. This tool is easy to handle and can streamline your work according to your business needs.
- Google Analytics – Google analytics helps to measure a website’s traffic, bounce rates, demographics, conversion rates, sales funnel and the purchasing process. Businesses should use it to increase their sales and maximise their marketing efforts.
Use these specific tools and make your content more effective.
Content Marketing Statistics –
- 42% of B2B marketers say they are effective at content marketing.
- 78% of CMOs believe custom content is the future of marketing.
- 82% of marketers, who blog, see positive ROI from their inbound marketing.
- 70% of marketers lack a consistent or integrated content strategy.
- 80% of B2B marketers have a content marketing strategy. (32% documented, 48% not documented).
- Content with relevant images gets 94% more views than content without relevant images.