To remain in the competition, marketers need to use proactive digital marketing approaches. This article offers an overview of the key digital marketing approaches that must be used to stay in the competition.
Here are a few digital marketing approaches:
When it comes to making a website technically strong, nothing can replace technical audit. A technical audit makes a website error free, technically sound, user and search engine friendly, fast and responsive.
To carry out your website’s audit, first understand fundamentals of your website’s structure, including dead pages, server configuration, mobile optimisation, duplicate URLs, page load speed as well as pagination issues.
- 47% of consumers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less.
Content is everything. So, it should be according to the Google’s guidelines.
Whatever you write, be it case studies, social media posts, articles or presentations, focus on quality and usability. Quality content not only attracts customers, but also helps to build long-term relationships.
For the maximum benefits, write relevant content and promote it to the right people.
- 60% of marketers create at least one piece of content each day.
- 57% of marketers reported that custom content was their top marketing priority.
Data analysis and evaluation are the key to success in digital marketing. You should know how to:
- Interpret audience and acquisition report
- Identify high and low performing pages
- Compare performance
- Analyse traffic
- Check and lower bounce rate, etc.
Comprehensive analysis using analytics helps you to devise a better digital marketing strategy for consistent growth.
In order to survive in this digital world, you need to be on your toes because Google updates its algorithms frequently. You need to adjust your digital marketing strategies according to these updates.
You should know about these important updates:
- Google Hummingbird (to provide better results)
- Google Mobile Friendly Update (designed to give a boost to mobile-friendly pages)
- Google Panda Update (meant to stop sites with poor quality content)
- Google Penguin Update (meant to stop spam or bad link)
- Google Pigeon Update (aimed to increase the ranking of local listing)
- Google Payday Update (aimed to clean up spammy queries)
Social media marketing
To improve your site’s visibility and traffic, use focused social media marketing. It is one of the best ways to improve bottom line. It not only saves time and money, but also helps to engage users.
Social media marketing helps to build brands and create better business opportunities. You should use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, YouTube and Reddit for maximum reach.
- Use social media to promote targeted blog posts.
- Share interesting content.
- Segment your audiences as well as messaging techniques.
So, follow these digital marketing approaches to boost your conversions and revenues.