Content Curation is the process of collecting information relevant to a particular topic and sharing it strategically through different mediums. Modern marketers curate and distribute content across different channels to improve their website’s visibility. However, they do not use the advanced tools of Content curation.
Here are a few effective and advanced tools of Content curation for business marketers:
- Pocket – This is one of the most interesting online tools that helps you to save interesting articles, images, presentations, videos and more from the web to use or share later. It allows you to categories your articles or presentations by tagging. This is a perfect tool for both rookie and seasoned content curators.
- Scoop.it – This platform offers an opportunity to the marketers to curate and publish their content to generate better business leads and establish their brand’s identity. Its interface is easy to understand.
- Storify – This is the most popular content curation platform that has its own special features. It allows users to search, browse or create stories from social media sites and share them. In fact, most businesses use it to promote their new products and services.
- Swayy – Marketers often underestimate its power. It integrates your social accounts, topics of interest, as well as analytics in one and share articles instantly. Its dashboard is easy to understand and functional that simplifies the process of content syndication.
- Snip.ly – This tool helps to add call-to-action (CAT) to any page on the web, allowing you to engage your followers through every link you share. This is the best tool to measure and monitor clicks and conversion rates.
- Curata – This is the most used content curation & content marketing platform. Use it to increase your brand’s visibility.
These tools are turning out to be a game changer. So, choose the right content curation tool to gain the maximum advantage.
- 76% of marketers share curated content on social media.
- 80% of marketers share 3rd-party content in order to improve their company’s visibility.
- 78% of marketers use at least one brand-wide resource to compile, and annotate links for content curation.
- 64% of content creators struggle to produce quality information.
- 93% of B2B marketers use content marketing.