FREE AUDIT REPORT?
Reach out with your website information and we can put together a FREE audit report together with pricing options
How to improve the reach of Your Blogs?
Blogs disseminate your promotional and educational information to your audiences. Today, most business owners use them to engage the maximum number of customers and solve their problems; however, when it comes to their effectiveness and reach they often fail to extend it. To solve this problem, they need to devise a plan to improve the visibility of their blogs.
Here are a few tricks and techniques to improve the reach of your blog:
- Write substantial posts – According to a survey, longer blog posts outrank shorter. So, write substantial posts and make your content interactive. (Tip – Use images, videos, presentations, case studies and live examples in your posts.)
- Use Google Webmster tool – Use Google Webmster tool to check, measure and analyze the performance of your blog post. (Tip – Use Search analytics to monitor the pages and their rankings.)
- Organize your content – Try to create lucid and simple content. Add sufficient examples, screenshots, and in-depth illustrations to reduce the bounce rate.
- Optimize your blog posts – Use both short and long-tail keywords in your content where ever possible. (Tip – Integrate keywords that have high average monthly searches for more traffic.)
- Update older content – Always update your old posts with fresh content. This will significantly help you to improve your traffic.
- Add HTTPS to your site – Google has already announced that it will give prominence to HTTPS versions. So, use HTTPS version and enjoy the benefits.
- Improve site speed – Enable compression to reduce the overall bandwidth of your web pages.
- Use Kraken.io – This is the finest tool to optimize images. It offers an API as well a plugin to automate the image optimization process. (Tip – Use it to improve your website’s load times.)
- Make your content readable – You can make your content usable and readable by highlighting a problem and offering its solution.
So, use these techniques to improve the reach of your blog. Please share your valuable thoughts with us.
- Add images throughout the content.
- Use embedded media.
- Use CTAs.
- Reduce plugins to improve your site’s speed.
- Focus on the problem and provide relevant solutions.
- Write short sentences because they are easier to read and understand.
- More than 60% of blogs are in English. Other prominent languages include Spanish, Portuguese, and Indonesian.
- Word Press currently runs more than 66 million websites.
- 7 million people blog on blogging sites and 12 million people blog via social networks.
- 23 % of Internet time is spent on blogs and social networks.
- B2B marketers who blog gain 67% increase in lead generation over their peers.