Whether you want to manage your inventory, generate leads, improve operational effectiveness or improve your business’s bottom line, you should always use modern business applications and tools. Modern business applications and tools can simplify your task and help you to manage & organise every single aspects of your business.
Here are a few efficient tools for business owners:
Trello is one of the easiest, flexible, and effective ways to manage and organise your projects. It is trusted by millions of people from all over the world.
- Activity management, monitoring and tracking
- Task management, planning, scheduling and tracking
- Assignment tracking, automatic backup and connection, employee management
- Project management
- Backs up your data to prevent data loss.
- It has an iPhone and Android application.
- Helps to track time.
It is a famous platform for team communication. It automatically connects to the tools and services you use.
- Desktop & mobile messaging and notifications
- Chat functionality and real time updates
- Archiving & retention
- Document indexing and mobile integration
- Increases productivity.
- Reduces internal email.
- Increases transparency.
- Ideal for small business, mid-size business, and large business.
It is a cloud-based solution for lead generation as well as marketing automation. It is designed to allow users to create A/B test forms.
- Visitor segmentation, popups reporting & A/B split testing
- Content locking
- Provides easy to use drag-and-drop form builder.
- Helps to create an email list.
- Built-in analytics for analysis.
It is a perfect marketing automation platform that allows managers to create, send, and analyse email as well as ad campaigns.
- Build mail lists, custom forms and provides full featured API.
- Automated scheduling, social network marketing and multi-channel marketing.
- Real-time reports and email analytics.
- Provides a wide variety of pre-designed, responsive templates.
- Creates automated campaigns.
- Google Analytics integration.
It is an enterprise management and assessment software tool. It allows you to view all inbound and outbound sales, track inventory, manage payroll, process tax payments, etc. It has a user friendly dashboard.
- Online banking, customer invoices and bill processing
- Billing & invoicing, customizable templates as well as inventory management
- Real time and sales analytics
- Reporting, budgeting & forecasting
- Payroll integration
- Complete inventory management and accessibility.
- Provides a dedicated support team.
- Helps in invoice management.
Every business is unique. So, use the above mentioned tools to improve your business processes as well as bottom line.