FREE AUDIT REPORT?
Reach out with your website information and we can put together a FREE audit report together with pricing options
Powerful Digital Marketing Assets
Today marketers need to build brand, gain exposure, attract quality customers and analyse marketing results. All these can be achieved by investing in different types of digital marketing assets.
Here are a few digital marketing assets:
Brand building in online world is quite difficult. It needs expertise and in-depth knowledge to build and position a brand. You need to set your brand’s voice.
Create a website, set up a blog and establish an online infrastructure. A website or a blog is your online identity that can attract visitors and convert them into customers.
- Add a blog to your site and publish keyword rich content to educate and inspire people.
- Optimise your website.
- Ensure it represents your business and attracts leads.
- Add call-to-action where ever possible.
- Make your website easily to navigable.
- Add videos/images for more conversion and engagement.
- Focus on building trust and relationships with users.
Digital world is all about content. For a positive impact create high quality content and share it on top social media sites. Your content will not only build your identity unique in the niche, but also influence users.
- Content marketing helps to widen business horizons.
- Content marketing transforms competitive business metrics.
- Create high quality content and publish it on top platforms.
- Add images to your content to make it more engaging.
- Write well-planned and industry specific content to establish your leadership.
- Focus on best ideas and insights to attract new users.
- Help other bloggers to produce great content.
Social networking sites are major source of communication and establish connection with users. These sites establish brands and extend business’ reach. Of course, handling social media sites is a difficult task; however, if done in a proper way, they can spread brand awareness in a seamless fashion.
Whether you have a B2B company or a B2C, always use powerful social sites because these sites have great potential.
- Socially active businesses significantly reduce their cost of customer acquisition.
- Social sites bridge the gap between customers and businesses.
- Embracing a diverse range of social sites improves business efficiency.
- Choose the best Social networking site according to your brand.
- Publish content on a regular basis.
- Connect with people and solve their problem.
- Organise contests to engage more and more people.
To indicate your online authority and credibility, you need to focus on social proof. You must add customer’s testimonials and reviews on your website. Add testimonial videos for the maximum engagement.
- Customer reviews are immensely powerful.
- Integrating badges, seals, and certifications on websites influences buyers.
- Social sharing buttons are helpful in getting your content in front of more audiences.
- Share success stories of users.
- Display subscribers, followers, and fans along with tweets, likes, and shares.
- Publish figures on your website (such as total number of visitors, total number of subscribers, number of followers, etc.)
- Use social media plugins (social sharing buttons such as Delicious, Digg, and Reddit) to influence buyers.
Therefore, you must exploit these digital marketing assets to remain effective and ageless.