If you are a small business owner and have a website that is not performing well on the web, you need to rework your online marketing strategies. Smart online marketing strategies not only help business owners to improve their bottom line, but also generate better revenues. Of course, it is quite difficult to choose the most suitable online marketing strategies; therefore, you must choose the one that best meets your business needs.
Here are a few proven online marketing strategies that can take a website to the next level:
- Maintain a blog – Blogging is one of the most productive and effective marketing strategies for a small business. This is the best way to provide complete information to the intended users and establish your brand in the market.
- Take advantage of social media – Social Media is the right platform to communicate with audiences. Use different social media platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+, etc.
- Use Pinterest and Instagram –The potential of Pinterest and Instagram are well known. Use these two platforms to establish your identity.
- Leverage email marketing – If you are not using email marketing, you should use it now because it is the most effective method for driving sales as well as improve business’ visibility. You can send regular mails to your audiences to keep them updated with the latest industry news, promotional offers and other discount schemes.
- Embrace SEO – . Using a systematic approach and well executed SEO strategies, online stores can easily attract more and more customers. However, they must optimize their landing pages, set goals, write unique and compelling product descriptions, make their website error free, and fully functional.
- Never forget about press releases – Press releases help business owners to extend their reach and achieve the maximum possible exposure on the web.
In addition, you can also choose article promotion, PPC and other vibrant marketing techniques to generate better revenues for your business.
- 46% of online users count on social media while making a purchase decision.
- 60% of digital advertising goes toward direct response goals.
- By 2019 mobile advertising will represent 72% of US digital ad spending.
- The average click-through rate of display ads across all formats and placements is 0.06%.
- 75% of SEO is off-page and 25% is on-page.