The prime objective of digital marketing is to convey messages to the right people at the right time. That is why businesses should take advantage of this to reach out wider audiences. In fact, they should integrate it to their marketing strategies for better outcomes.
Here are a few ways to utilise different aspects of digital marketing:
“Guest Blogging is the best way to spread your words as well as build authoritative backlinks”.
Benefits of Guest Blogging:
- Instant exposure
- Improves credibility
- Greater inbound links
- Business growth
- Fast and valuable networking
- Opportunity to increase fans and followers
Search Engine Optimisation
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is one of the most valuable techniques when it comes to increasing traffic and rankings. Use it to improve your site’s overall visibility in real time.
- According to a study, 86% of consumers use internet to find local businesses.
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
- 70-80% of users ignore paid ads, focusing on organic results.
- Organic search drives 51% of all visitors to business-to-business and business-to-consumer websites.
SEO helps to attain (organic/natural) long term results. It is highly advisable for small businesses.
Benefits of SEO:
- Helps to create higher brand credibility
- Provide better ROI
- Impacts buying cycle
- Increase sales
- Affordable and aggressive marketing
- Makes a site user friendly
- Makes a website error free
According to a study 73% of respondents find video having a positive impact on their marketing results. So, create a simple video around your brand or products or services and publish it on the top platforms to gain utmost attention.
- According to a study, 61% of businesses have incorporated video as a marketing tool.
- 74% of users who watched an explainer video about a product subsequently bought it.
- YouTube has become the most powerful social media channel to promote a brand.
- 57% of consumers say that videos gave them more confidence to purchase online.
- From 2012 to 2014, mobile video views have increased by 400%.
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises by 100% every year.
- 83% said that their home page explainer video was quite effective.
However, for better results, create an emotional story or inspirational story with suitable call-to-actions. In fact, you also try to improve the overall understanding and experience of your users.
Benefits of Video Marketing:
- Boost conversions and sales. (Adding a product video on your landing page can increase conversions by 80 %.)
- Improve ROI. (76% of businesses say that video provides good return on investment.)
- Help to build trust.
- Decrease bounce rate.
- Increase shares. (76% of users say they share a branded video with their friends if it was entertaining.)
- Videos engage buyers than any other marketing material.
Unquestionably, these techniques are affordable and effective, use them to generate leads and improve credibility.