CTR (click-through rate) is crucial for any website’s success. In fact, if you want to make money through your online efforts (revenue from online advertising); you must try to improve your site’s overall CTR first.
Here are a few techniques to improve Click-through rate (CTR):
According to several online studies, websites having buttons instead of simple links have greater click-through rate. Therefore, use buttons in your emails and newsletters to improve click-through rate.
- Buttons are the most noticeable factor and have remarkable impact on audiences.
- It’s easier to click on a button in an email than a link.
To increase your site’s or blog’s CTR you need to write attractive and useful posts for your audiences and update your blog on a regular basis.
- Write relevant content for your audiences.
- Use keywords appropriately across the blog.
- Use interesting and helpful information to capture your audience’s attention.
“A picture is worth a thousand words”, if you’re using an advanced advertising platform, which allows you to put images, make sure you choose relevant and quality images to improve your site’s CTR.
- Pictures Speak Louder Than Words.
- Images motivate and compel audiences.
If you are using banner advertisement, use high quality images and relevant text. Its heading should be relevant as well as catchy.
Use strategic banner advertisement creation and promotion techniques for better results.
If you are using email marketing, use specific CTA (Call to action) to improve your CTR. Powerful CTAs force audience to take appropriate actions.
- Personalized subject lines are 22.2% more likely to be opened.
- 7 out of 10 people say they made use of a discount coupon from a marketing email.
Newsletters are one of the best ways to keep your audiences engaged. However, to increase the rate of success and to improve its overall CTR, you should use high quality pictures. Products’ pictures help you to convey message more clearly and effectively.
Most marketers neglect the power of videos; however, when it comes to increasing CTR of a website, nothing can challenge it. Use high quality videos on your site or email formats for better results. According to a study, video receives the highest rate of click-through rate.
- Personalise your messages.
- Use catchy headings and content.
- Use clear call-to-actions.
- Regularly test and optimize your campaigns.
- Use videos and infographics in your content.
This shows that Click-through rate (CTR) is one of the most crucial metrics to achieve success. Improved CTR will improve your site’s traffic.