- Do you want to align your content marketing strategy?
- Are you looking for the ways to win the game of content marketing?
- Do you want to blend content marketing strategy with other online marketing strategies?
- Do you want to see greater impact of your marketing efforts?
- Do you want to establish your brand identity through content?
- Looking for exclusive content writing and promotion ideas?
Devising an accurate content marketing strategy is a difficult task, even for professional marketers. However, the fact remains, content marketing has the unique ability to transform business.
- Content has become a significant part of any marketing strategy.
- Better content can accelerate performance and improve credibility.
Here are a few creative ideas to make your content visible and productive:
Transform your best posts into presentations
This is the most effective, yet most overlooked aspect of content marketing. Study analytics and determine the most popular post.
Just read it carefully to break it into PowerPoint slides and upload it to Slideshare. This is a great way to improve the visibility of your content. (Tip – Focus on clarity and consistency while preparing presentations.)
Whether you have an e-commerce website or a service-based site; you must display your product’s or service’s benefits in an aligned manner.
You should highlight the way your products or services have been adding value to people’s lives. This will help your users to learn more about your products or services.
Example – Nike always inspires people rather than selling its products through their marketing efforts.
Share industry related information
Research more about your industry and share facts. If you can, predict the future of your industry or provide some tips and techniques to your users.
You should also try to make your audience aware by disseminating useful information, such as “what to buy and what not to do”, “what to use and what not to use”, “to-do list”, practical tips, and “how to stay safe and secure”, etc.
- Educate and inform your audiences.
- Enrich the lives of audiences.
- Share real examples.
- Write exclusive research and analysis.
- Follow a holistic approach.
- Stay away from pervasive content marketing myths.
- Use powerful online content curation tools.
- Work collaboratively and practice new content promotion techniques.
Take advantage of contests
Try to organise social media contests where audiences can participate. Offer prices and promotional products to gain their support and confidence.
This is also a great way to launch products or services.
Example – Hotels frequently organise social media contests to attract and inspire audiences.
- Increase customer retention and loyalty with social media sites.
- Organise social media events to attract new customers.
- Focus on communication.
Use images and videos
One of the best ways of content marketing is to use images, fun pictures, and videos to create Instagram stories.
- Instagram has more than 500 million monthly active users.
- Instagram counted 77.6 million users in the US in 2015.
Write and publish event summary
You should describe events, webinars and seminars and publish on top websites. This will provide users with useful information.
- Use scribd, issuu and other electronic publishing platforms for better visibility of your content.
- Use Skyscraper Technique for better results.
- Try to publish premium content including in-depth reviews of products and services.
- Share business magazines, catalogues, product brochures and other publications.
- Learn new content creation techniques for presentations, live video, visual marketing, and blogging.
Use the above mentioned content marketing strategies according to your business objectives and see the results.