- Are you looking for some Off-Page SEO techniques to build your online reputation?
- Do you need a focused SEO strategy to remain competitive in the market?
- Do you want to make your brand effective, influential and responsive?
Here are a few off-page SEO techniques to build your online reputation:
It is a well known fact that community formation is important when it comes to social media sites. Social media sites encourage people to build their own community and share interesting and specific stuff.
For that, you need to become a member of social networking sites like Myspace, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. and create your profile to start communication with members.
- Join communities to share your business specific images, videos and presentations.
- Show your active participation.
- Inspire and educate people on a regular basis.
Blogging is one of the most effective ways to promote your website. However, you need to promote your blog on the top social channels for better visibility and traffic.
- Convey your messages and other information through your blog.
- Write a separate technical blog to assist users.
- Always write and promote unique content.
Participate in online discussions on forums and online discussion boards. Resolve problems of users. It will help you to build better relationship.
- Use only renowned forums.
- Try to initiate and participate in group discussions.
- Use links in your signature.
Search Engine Submission
This is a well tested method to gain online visibility. All you need to do is to submit your website to the powerful search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, Altavista, Alexa, etc. to get listed.
- Use Alltheweb, Lycos, Excite, etc. to submit your website.
- Use business specific directories to submit your site.
- Submit your website into DMOZ, Yahoo Directory, ZoomInfo, etc.
Social Bookmarking is effective off-page SEO technique to promote your website and establish its reputation. For maximum effectiveness, submit your website to popular sites like Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon, Propeller, etc.
- Always update your business information.
- Share your social links on social bookmarking profiles.
- Properly use tags to attract more and more traffic.
- Share interesting and informative data.
- Use topics/tags/keywords to find people of similar interest.
Video Marketing is one the most productive and creative ways to promote a business, products and services. You should use it to educate customers and spread your messages.
- Create videos to educate your customers.
- Keep track of your viewers and adjust your strategies accordingly.
- Never ignore comments of your customers.
- Use the best video sharing platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
All the above mentioned off-page SEO techniques are suitable to build your online reputation.