Embracing powerful online marketing platforms and strategies is quite essential to build a world-class brand. Marketers often miss the bullseye because of several reasons.
Discover how to implement online marketing strategies to build a brand and drive customers:
- Successful branding and promotion lead to more customers, more exposure and more sales.
- Branding is all about communicating about products, services, logo, slogan, etc. to the maximum number of users in an efficient way.
- Online marketing is not just a buzzword, it is a powerful industry that can build brands.
Here are a few ways to build your brand online:
Research your audiences
To build your brand, it is important to understand your audience. Today, there are many powerful and effective tools that help you to identify your target audience.
Set your brand’s voice
It is always beneficial to identify the expectation of your audience. This will help you to set your brand voice. However, keep the following points in mind:
- Set a tone before creating content or communicating with users.
- Speak to your audience in a consistent and professional manner.
Set Up a Blog
Creating a blog and publishing content regularly is a great way of making your online presence felt. It makes you look authoritative, relevant and industry expert.
Start a blog to explain about your products and services. You should also focus on improving the overall experience of users and help them to take informed decisions.
- Blogs grow brand value and fuel strategic growth.
- Blogs are now appropriate choice for branding.
Plan your social media strategy
Social media is the best way to connect with users and improve brand image. All you need to do is to choose the most suitable social media platform that can help your website to improve its reach and perform better.
Social media sites not only help in improving relationship, but also help your business to grow seamlessly.
- In 2016, 70% of adults accessed the internet ‘on the go’ using a mobile phone or Smartphone.
- In 2016, 77% of adults bought goods or services online.
- In 2016, 89% of households in Great Britain (23.7 million) had internet access, an increase from 86% in 2015.
- More than 8 out of 10 adults in Great Britain use the internet daily.
Use of the internet for watching videos has been growing continuously. Today video marketing has become the sure fire way to establish brand identity. 73% of respondents indicated that video had a positive impact on their marketing results.
With more than 3 billion searches processed per month, YouTube is the world’s 2nd largest search engine by volume behind Google.
- Videos are the most powerful way to communicate messages.
- 73% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase after watching a video.
- Videos provide a fast, cost effective and reliable way of broadcasting information on specific topic.
- According to a study, it will account for 69% of all online consumer traffic by 2017.
- Videos have higher conversion rates than any other medium.
Facts and figures never lie; it’s clear that videos should be the essential component of your digital marketing strategy.
So, use these techniques to paint a picture of your success.