Digital marketing has redefined the concept of marketing. Hence, it comes as no surprise when we find that businesses are becoming more and more aggressive in their approach.
Let’s find out how digital technologies are influencing business models and helping businesses raise the bar.
Here are a few Digital marketing trends:
IDC predicts that the overall market for automating marketing will grow from $3.2 Billion to $4.8 billion.
Marketing automation is growing like never before. It allows businesses of all sizes to streamline, automate, and measure marketing tasks and workflow. It assists them to significantly improve their operational efficiencies and grow revenues.
“Marketing automation tools allow businesses to personalise their relationships with customers”.
Benefits of marketing automation:
- It simplifies routine organisational and marketing tasks.
- It systematises activities, processes, and documentation.
- They can be used in different marketing platforms, such as email, SEO, CRM tools, etc.
- 78 % of high-performing marketers identify marketing automation as a key contributor to improved revenue.
“Google started to utilise mobile-friendliness as a parameter for providing search rankings”.
Today, more and more businesses use mobile sites because mobile has a larger impact on consumers. That is why mobile responsive designs and mobile optimised websites are on full roll.
“93% of people who use mobile device to research a product eventually make a purchase”.
Features of mobile-optimised websites:
- Websites are quick to load.
- Sites have less text.
- Less moving parts as compared to desktop sites.
“Content reading on mobile devices increased over 10%”.
Benefits of Mobile marketing:
- About two-thirds of Americans own a smartphone and 87% of millennials have smartphones.
- Most of a website’s web traffic comes from mobile devices.
- Mobile websites load quickly, which help businesses to retain customers.
Social media marketing
According to a study, there are over 3 billion internet users—and over 2 billion of them have active social media accounts”.
Today, Social media marketing platforms are replacing traditional communication platforms. No wonder, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, YouTube and many other social platforms are all over the place.
Benefits of Social media marketing:
- Social media channels help to gain valuable customer insights.
- LinkedIn usage jumped 20% this year among B2C marketers.
- 53 % of Americans who follow brands on social media are more loyal to those brands, which mean businesses can increase their brands’ awareness.
- It helps to monitor and measure the performance of social ads in real time.
- It helps businesses to increases their sales as well as customer retention.
- It helps to increase website traffic as well as rankings.
Conversion rate optimization
Conversion rate optimization is all about making a website user as well as search engine friendly.
“Videos on landing pages can improve conversion rates by up to 80 percent”.
Conversion rate optimization often includes A/B testing, consumer psychology, colour psychology, study of behavioural patterns and much more.
“More than 20% of businesses have reported that they do not have an effective strategy for landing page testing”.
Benefits of Conversion rate optimization:
- Makes your business more robust.
- Helps you to understand your customers better.
- Lowers your customer acquisition cost.
All the above mentioned digital marketing trends are making their presence felt. So, embrace these trends to ensure your success.