FREE AUDIT REPORT?
Reach out with your website information and we can put together a FREE audit report together with pricing options
Improve your Digital Marketing for Rich Dividend
Digital marketing has changed everything from marketing procedures to buying process. In fact, it has completely transformed SEO, SEM, PPC, and many other aspects of internet marketing. If you are still using old marketing tactics, it’s time to change.
Here are a few ways to improve your existing marketing:
Focus on quality
When it comes to SEO, stick to a very simple rule, “focus on quality”. This applies to everything associated with search engine optimisation.
It means look for high quality backlinks, write quality and useful content, make your website relevant, stay away from spammy links and connect with customers.
- Write and publish high quality content.
- Optimise your content and use suitable CTAs.
- Use authoritative sites for links.
- Co-produce content.
Don’t ignore mobile
“You could rank higher in Google search engines if you have a separate mobile website for mobile users”.
Mobile users are increasing day by day, hence, it is important for business owners to get their websites mobile ready.
They need to optimise their sites and make it responsive, fast and secure. (Responsive design is Google’s recommended design pattern.)
The key points for going mobile:
- Keep resources crawlable.
- Signify Google when a page is formatted for mobile.
- Avoid common mistakes, such as featuring unplayable videos.
Embrace Local SEO
Earlier, it was difficult for small businesses to compete as well as get ranked; but it is possible now, thanks to Local SEO.
“Local online directories help businesses to raise their profiles’ visibility”.
Techniques to improve local SEO:
- Develop mobile friendly websites
- Build local business listing
- Use Yelp (About 23 million unique visitors visited Yelp via the Yelp app and 69 million via mobile web in Q2 2016.)
- Encourage customers for reviews and feedbacks.
Offer personalised experience
Today, customers want personalised experience- websites in their own language. So, you should provide option for translation to your targeted users.
- Help Google to determine the language correctly by using a single language for content and navigation on each page.
- Carefully consider your choice of URL.
- Avoid using automatic redirection based on the user’s perceived language.
- Follow the guidelines on rel-alternate-hreflang.
- Always keep the content for each language on separate URLs.
Improve your email marketing
Email marketing is one of the most powerful methods of digital marketing; if used correctly, can beat social media marketing when it comes to conversion and response.
However, doing it manually is time taking; hence, use advanced automation software platforms. Modern email marketing software automates the whole process as well as eliminates repetitive tasks
“According to a study, people love to open mobile friendly emails”.
- Regularly test and optimise Subject lines, content and call-to-actions.
- Monitor your emails to analyse conversion rates.
- Focus on subscribers engaged with your campaigns.
- Regularly update your email list.
So, if you want to transform your business outcomes, use the above mentioned approaches.