Businesses use SEM, PPC and other marketing techniques as well as multiple platforms to achieve success.
However, despite using multiple techniques, they often fail to strike the right balance. Therefore, a balanced and planned online marketing strategy is needed to:
- Gain brand recognition
- Differentiate a brand
- Influence customers
- Improve sales
- Build relationships and much more.
Here are a few techniques to improve your online sales and visibility:
Whether it is an online or an off line promotion, you must use a compelling and true story weaved around your products or brand or services.
An engaging story will help you to attract more customers and gain credibility in the market. A good story line helps you to build better relationships with your customers.
- Create emotional stories to carve a unique position.
- Involve your customers’ interest.
- Promote your story on social sites.
- Reply to comments and feedbacks.
Create a useful and responsive website. Keep your site consistent, reliable and relevant for better conversions. For that, you need to add address.
- Keep your website simple.
- Focus on adding value to your website by integrating resource section.
- Write reliable and straightforward content.
- Integrate reviews and testimonials.
- Develop content to educate and build trust. (Write unique blog posts, white papers, videos, ebooks, infographics, testimonials, newsletters, case studies, etc.)
- Optimise your content.
- Provide better navigation.
“Invest in social media to foster relationships and interact with customers”.
For maximum impact, you need to show your presence on top social channels. In other words, use Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Reddit, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr, Google+ and other top social sites to establish your online identity.
- Use twitter to share your messages.
- Use Reddit, Instagram, Tumblr to share your images and videos.
- Use LinkedIn to grow your professional network.
- Use Pinterest to attract traffic to your website.
- Promote your blog using social media sites.
- Use social media tools to increase your effectiveness.
- Use social sites to share as much information as possible to help your customers.
Monitor your competitors
One of the best ways to stay ahead is to consistently monitor your competitors. This will help you to:
- Create better content
- Adjust marketing strategies
- Embrace new marketing tools and techniques
- Build brand and satisfy customers
- Identify and harness marketing opportunities.
So, if you want to improve your online sales, you need to use resources smartly to create brand awareness.