Email marketing is the best way to establish connection with existing and new customers. It is suitable for businesses of almost all sizes.
“Email marketing is a vital marketing tool”.
Here are a few advantages of email marketing:
Easy to create
Email marketing doesn’t require a huge team of creative writers, story tellers, or marketing experts; all you need to do is to create and arrange your content, images, and use a fancy template to start communication with your customers.
In fact, write text emails to convey your messages and discount offers if any.
- Keep your emails as simple as possible.
- Focus on audience segmentation.
- Always describe deals and promotions.
- Keep the design templates consistent.
- Use bright colours and geometric patterns.
- Share useful tips to inspire people.
“According to a study, 63 % of Americans and 41 % of Europeans close or delete an email that’s not optimised for mobile”.
“Email marketing has the ability to change perception and create an interest in products or services”.
Easy to track
Another great advantage of email marketing is that it is easy to track. Modern email marketing software helps you to track click-through and conversion rates.
- Use short and punchy paragraphs.
- Use advanced email marketing software to track success.
- Perform extensive market research before writing emails or designing templates.
- Always send a welcome mail.
- Optimise your newsletters.
“Email marketing has created new opportunities for businesses to reach customers”.
Easy to scan
Emails are easy to read and scan.
- Write to the point and easy to digest messages.
- Include subheadings and images to guide readers.
- Give links and include CTAs.
- Write attractive subject lines.
- Create your newsletter to complement your brand.
“Email marketing can inform, engage and convert people”.
Easy to share
Emails can be easily shared. Subscribers can forward discounts and offers to their friends and family members.
- Maintain consistency throughout your emails.
- Try to create a sense of urgency.
- Write exclusive content.
- Always test subject lines to see which one performed the best.
- Enable customers to access, visualise, and share newsletters.
“Email marketing helps to share important messages and insights”.
Calls to action
Email marketing is the best way to take advantage of impulse marketing. You can use strong CTAs according to your objectives. In fact, email newsletters can drive sales.
- Never forget to include your company’s logo.
- Use colourful CTA buttons.
- Always match your brand’s look and feel.
- Explain product benefits, rather than selling them directly.
- Focus on grammar and style.
“Email marketing enables faster and more informed decision-making“.
Email marketing is the most affordable option for small business owners. No other medium of communication is as affordable as Email marketing.
Always give links of your social media accounts.
- Use quality images and videos.
- Create separate newsletters according to segments.
- Send your newsletters regularly.
- Plan content, design and template according to your industry.
Email marketing improves business’s bottom lines even so businesses should take its advantage.