Content optimization is one of the most important aspects of SEO. SEO experts use various techniques of content optimization. However, they often miss certain key elements, as a result of which they fail to achieve the desired ranking.
Here are a few ways to optimize a web content to make it viral:
- Mention industry leaders – It is always beneficial to mention industry leaders, their quotes, or the opinion of the most influential authors in your article. This will improve the quality of content.
- Add valuable elements to your old content – Periodically, add something new to your content, like success stories, expert opinion, etc. (You can also create presentations, videos or even e-books from your old content).
- E-Books – Make an e-book by combining your multiple articles. This is one of the most effective ways to create valuable resources for your audiences.
- Share your content at the right time – Timing is everything when it comes to sharing content on social media. It is always good to post on Facebook between 1-3PM for the maximum exposure. 9AM to 3PM is perfect for Twitter.
- Share your content more than once – This is an important way to improve the visibility of your content. In fact, users from different time zones can read and share your content.
- Customize your content for different platforms – Each platform is unique and has different customer base, so you should customize your content accordingly.
- Optimize your content – You should use your keywords all across your content so that it can perform efficiently on different social platforms.
- Use visual content – “A picture is worth a thousand words”, you must use qualitative and relevant images, infographics and screenshots to engage your visitors. Relevant images and infographics can easily grab your readers’ attention.
- Respond quickly – You must respond to feedbacks, comments and reviews in a professional manner. This will establish your brand image in the market.
- Never use generic images.
- Figure out what your audiences want.
- Optimize images.
- Create good titles.
- Never ignore Google’s Quality Rater Guidelines.
- Include exciting and interesting graphs in your articles.
- Inspire and reward your readers.
- Schedule your content wisely.
- Follow industry experts to craft valuable content.
- Use well tested techniques of content curation.
Did you know?
- Rewards programs make customers 85% more loyal.
So optimize your content to gain the maximum number of visitors and build your brand.