Would you like to utilize the real power of social networking sites to improve your business’s reach, and compel audiences to drive growth?
With intelligent social networking apps and tools, you can:
- Build huge customer database
- Achieve success
- Make informed decisions
- Develop and spread relevant marketing messages
- Engage your audiences
- Improve buying cycle
- Measure your progress
- Grow your business
Proper use of social networking apps and tools helps your business to achieve its specific goals and foster sales and marketing strategies at the same time.
Here are a few social networking apps and tools to use:
- Echofon – This app automatically keeps unread tweets in sync between apps on different devices. It notifies you of social mentions and messages.
- Hootsuite – This is a great social media dashboard that allows you to connect to multiple social networks. Businesses use it to identify and grow their audiences as well as track results.
- UberSocial – Use it to have a good Twitter experience as it gives you greater formatting and customisation options. This app is available for BlackBerry, iPhone, Android!
- WordPress – The mobile version of this blogging allows you to write and upload a blog from anywhere. (Here are few reasons why to use multifunctional WordPress)
- Cyfe – Use this to monitor and analyze your business data and marketing activity including email marketing, and SEO, from one dashboard.
- Social Clout – Use this analytics tool to monitor social mentions. Its analytics and metrics help you to optimise results on social media.
- Feedly – This tool delivers all the news and blogs that you need at one place. It offers a clean reading experience to its users.
So use these intelligent social networking apps and tools to have a remarkable impact on community and achieve leadership position on the web.
Advanced Tips for social media marketing managers:
- Take advantage of Facebook Offers.
- Create a compelling LinkedIn company page
- Identify and engage people who are influential in your industry.
- Like your customers on Facebook.
- Create and publish unique content.
- Focus on visual storytelling.
- Share actionable and helpful content on social media.
- Pinterest has 73 million global users.
- There are 50 billion Pinterest pins.
- Meerkat has more than 2 million users.
- Instagram has over 400 million users.
- YouTube has over 1 billion users.