E-commerce websites need to be seen and for this they need to embrace effective and productive SEO techniques and strategies. This article walks you through some special SEO techniques for e-commerce websites. The main purpose is to share with you the value of SEO and how it can help you to write your own success story to support your business vision.
“SEO Techniques show better results and lower advertising costs”
Special SEO techniques to be followed:
- Learn about search engine optimisation – To achieve unbridled success, you need to understand the basic concepts of search engine optimisation, search engines, search algorithms, keyword meta tag, index files, keyword density, keyword frequency, headings, links, site structure and much more.
- Use forums, blogs and social media – Use powerful social media platforms, forums and blogs to disseminate your information and educate your audiences. (Tip – Smartly use these channels to build relations with your audiences.)
- Provide useful content – Provide useful content to your users in the form of e-books, e-guides, e-manuals, buying tips, suggestions, and much more to improve their knowledge.
- Embrace Email Marketing Strategy – This is the most versatile form of marketing that helps you to attract potential customers.
- Use StumbleUpon – Use it to bring more traffic to your website by creating a buzz around your products or brand.
- Use Alexa – Use this smart tool to analyze your competitors, achieve success, make intelligent decisions as well as streamline marketing strategies.
- Use Slideshare Platform – Use it to encourage business owners to spread their network and improve the knowledge of their customers through visual presentations.
- Use socedo – Use this platform to find your audiences, engage them, and obtain leads. Socedo uses real-time social behaviour to qualify leads. (Tip – Use it to start meaningful conversations with all of your stakeholders.)
- Use socialbro – Use this innovative platform to understand and connect with the right audience. This tool also helps to track and report your campaign in detail.
- PPC – You can use this model to generate instant traffic to websites. This is a relevant way to target specific market.
Make sure you use these special SEO techniques for your e-commerce websites.
- 33% of email recipients open email if they find subject line interesting.
- Personalized subject lines are 22.2% more likely to be opened.
- StumbleUpon is a great website to organise your favourite bookmarks.
- Slideshare has more than 70 million users.