Visually attractive content attracts visitors; in fact, visual content is one of the most effective ways to communicate company’s message. If used properly, it can do wonders.
Visually attractive content helps to:
- Generate leads
- Shorten sales cycles
- Ensure business continuity
- Increase site’s or blog’s visibility
- Establish leadership position in the industry
- Attain better search engines rankings
- Take advantage over competitors
In fact, such type of content is:
- Easier to understand
- Faster to share
- Easier to read/learn or take reference
“Visual content saves valuable time of content marketers”.
Content marketers should integrate high quality visuals to their content to make it impressive, compelling and effective. However, choose it according to your objectives and target audience.
“Visual content is the key to business growth”.
Here are a few compelling visual content for marketers:
According to few online studies, 90 % of the information we remember is based on visual impact. So, create high quality and eye-catching Infographics to convey your messages.
“Visual content is essential for customer retention”.
Create compelling Infographics to improve your brand’s awareness, website’s rankings and traffic.
- Use simple but attractive templates.
- Include more facts and figures.
- Create industry specific Infographics.
- Aim to educate your users.
A call-to-action is an outstanding way to convert your visitors. It forces visitors to take action. Hence, ‘click here’, ‘buy now’, etc. buttons should be colourful.
- Use CTAs wherever possible to boost conversion rate.
- Change the look of your CTAs based on A/B testing.
- Your CTA should stand out from your content.
- CTAs build trust and confidence.
Screenshots work in a surprising manner. They are useful in highlighting topics and help to attract immediate attention of users. You should use them to clarify your messages or highlight any example.
- Provide screenshots to give examples and clarify subject matter.
- Provide screenshots wherever possible to grab user’s attention.
In a survey of ‘Video Marketing Statistics & Trends’ it was predicted that 74% of all internet traffic will be video by 2017. This shows that videos can easily grow your business and improve its visibility across the web. In addition, video marketing helps to build links and improve social shares.
“Video marketing is still underutilised when it comes to SEO”
Integrate videos to your website in order to increase customer’s engagement, improve site’s visibility and retain customers.
“Videos are easy to access from anywhere”.
- Create “how to” videos to teach or educate customers.
- Create an engaging storyline to attract users.
- Video marketing improves overall conversion rates.
- Product videos improve customer engagement rate.
The popularity of visual content presents a huge opportunity for online businesses. So, embrace visual content, attract customers and build your brand.