Internet is undergoing revolution. Over the next few years, this process will accelerate and change the way online businesses do their work. Online marketing and specifically SEO is not only taking centre stage, but also becoming the main player in branding.
This means all industries need to embrace SEO. Advanced SEO techniques may be at the heart of future competitiveness because it has the power to transform online businesses while lowering their overall cost of operations. SEO can increase the operational efficiencies of businesses and improve their bottom line as well.
SEO has the ability to make a website:
- user and search engine friendly
In addition to that, SEO can improve the overall experience of online users.
- Google handles more than 3.5 billion searches per day.
- 61% people research products online.
- Mobile search continues to account for more of the global share of search queries.
Here are a few reasons why you should invest in SEO:
SEO is result oriented
Proven SEO strategies help to improve the user’s experience. Its integral strategies help websites to gain high positioning in SERPs and improve their organic traffic as well.
- SEO improves the overall value and authenticity of a website.
- SEO helps start-ups to gain a significant edge in their niche.
- SEO helps to establish a brand in the market.
SEO is dynamic
SEO is changing fast. It involves latest trends and technologies to improve its horizon. It includes mobiles, apps, tools, platforms, voice search and much more.
- According to a study, 56% of adults use voice search because it makes them “feel tech-savvy”.
- Organic search drives 51% of all visitors to business-to-business and business-to-consumer websites.
Today, more and more users prefer online searches before buying any product or service. They like to read reviews, articles, case studies, research papers, blogs and testimonials to improve their decision making capacity.
Rise of local search optimisation
Search engines have started giving prominence to local optimisation, making it more important than ever to have a business listing for absolute visibility and traffic.
Competitors have been practising it
Today, worldwide business owners choose SEO as it is a cost effective, measurable, reliable, flexible and focused technique to gain rankings and traffic.
- SEO helps a business to grow and meet its objectives.
- SEO can make or break a business.
- SEO improves the abilities of businesses to respond better.
- SEO helps to perceive opportunities and threats.
In fact, SEO is also helpful in:
- Improving business visibility
- Mitigating risks
- Improving users’ experience
- Gaining better traffic and conversions
- Aligning marketing, lead generation and sales
- Reducing marketing cost
- Influencing clients and customers and much more.
Facts, figures, studies and researches show that investing in SEO is highly beneficial and can transform any business.