Online business owners adopt various online marketing strategies, such as email marketing, banner advertising, social media, etc.; but they fail to get traffic. Therefore, it is important to focus on SEO in order to get the maximum benefits.
SEO provides long-term and sustainable results. In fact, it is one of the most affordable strategies for business owners.
However, to get success with the help of SEO, you need to understand your audience first and choose the appropriate keywords. One of the most essential elements is to create engaging as well as original content.
- 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results.
- 79% of search engine users say they always/frequently click on the natural search results.
So let’s start with identifying your audiences- – analyse and evaluate the needs and demands of your customers- only then you will be able to convince them. Of course, it is time consuming; however, once done can be responsible for unbridled success of a website.
This research will help you to perform comprehensive keyword research as well. For better results, you should choose keywords that have high search volume and low competition.
Also analyse your competitor’s social media marketing strategies, link building tactics, and SEO game plans to develop your strategy. It will also help you to uncover new keywords, their optimisation techniques and other promotional activities.
- Rankings can fluctuate at times.
- SEO is just like website maintenance – It’s an ongoing process.
- Always create high quality links.
Some of the elements that you need to do are:
- Perform detailed keyword research.
- Use both short and long-tail keywords.
- Develop relevant and original content according to the competition.
- Use keywords in title tag, headings, URL, as well as alt tags across the website.
- Create internal linking.
- Create clear navigation structure.
- Create sitemaps and robots.txt.
- Improve your site’s speed.
- Make your site mobile friendly.
- Fix serious technical issues.
- Google owns 68% of the search engine market share.
- The search engine industry is estimated to be worth more than $65 billion.
- Mobile internet usage surpassed desktop searches in 2016.
Last but not the least, always try to achieve as much quality backlinks as possible for your site’s success.
In the end, you need to measure your site’s performance by using Google analytics or any other powerful analytical tool. For that, you need to analyse:
- traffic sources,
- consumer’s behaviour,
- monitor and identify technical issues,
- research qualitative aspects,
- identify risk and opportunity,
- and track high performing web pages.
This will help you to adjust your strategy.