A systematic digital marketing strategy is necessary for every online business. Businesses often use latest digital marketing strategies to realize their potential and improve their reach. However, to dominate their niche and redefine their success, they must use specialized tools and software programs. These tools help to avoid common reasons for failure on the web.
Here are a few specialized digital marketing tools to consider:
- HubSpot – This is a popular inbound marketing and sales platform. Use it to create email templates and schedule mails. You can use its customer relationship management software tool to improve your relations with customers.
- SumoMe – Use this special tool to grow your website’s traffic and analyze your success rate. This is one of the most suitable tools for digital marketing experts.
- Ampervize – Use this digital marketing tool to kick start your digital marketing journey and receive actionable business and marketing insights.
- Boomerang – This is the most used application. It helps to manage and schedule emails as well as send reminders to clients.
- MailChimp – This is a powerful online email marketing solution to manage subscribers, send emails, and track results. Use it to increase your subscribers and improve the visibility of the business.
- Klaviyo – Marketers use Klaviyo to send personalised and targeted emails and expand their customer base. It includes A/B testing tools, integrations, segmentation and much more.
- SendPulse – Use it to create and send newsletters as well as analyze your results. It is an integrated messaging platform for marketers.
- Piktochart – This is the most popular platform to create infographics. Use it to create beautiful infographics to attract more customers.
- Reddit – This is an innovative social media and social news aggregation platform. Use it to share interactive and interesting videos, links, and images.
- Slideshare – SlideShare allows businesses to share their presentations/documents with the world’s largest professional community. It can significantly increase your site’s visibility as well as traffic.
- Use Triberr – This is a reliable platform to share your content with influential bloggers. Use it to share your research reports and other material to influence your customers.
- Social Mention – This is a social media search engine that searches user-generated content. Use it to discover trending blogs, bookmarks, images and videos.
Use these specialized digital marketing tools to ensure the growth of your business.
- There are 1.65 billion active mobile social accounts globally.
- There are nearly 1.4 billion Facebook users.
- 70 million photos and videos are sent daily on Instagram.
- LinkedIn has 347 million registered members.